I'm a title. Click here to edit me
What is a Payday Advance?
A Payday Advance is a one or two-week loan designed to help you get the cash you need to pay for an urgent, short-term need – such as an auto repair or a medical bill.
It’s called a Payday Advance because the balance is typically due on or just after your next pay day based on one or two-week terms.
Gold Standard payday advances range from $100-$750.
Qualifying for a Payday Advance
To qualify for a Gold Standard Payday Advance, you will need:
1. A bank account (with a debit card)
2. Proof of current employment
3. Proof of listed income (pay slip or bank statements)
Note: Not all who apply will qualify.
How Do I Apply for a Payday Advance?
1. Fill out a basic application, which includes your income/employment information and the amount you are requesting. You can apply online or in person. If you plan to apply in person, you can save time by downloading and printing an application from our application page. Please note: Loan Application form may not load correctly on mobile devices.
2. We review your application and will follow-up to request proof of the income (which may be submitted electronically). If you submit your application in person and have proof of income with you, we will try our best to complete our evaluation while you wait.
3. Upon approval, you will need to visit us in person to sign a terms sheet outlining all the loan expenses and borrower responsibilities.
4. You receive your cash!
5. When the loan repayment date arrives, simply return to the store to repay the loan and associated fees with cash and the loan is closed.
How much does a Payday Advance Cost?
Payday Advance fees are based on two factors:
1. The length of the loan (either 1 or 2-weeks)
2. The size of the loan ($100-$750).
Our standard fees are 5% for a one-week loan and 10% for
a two-week loan plus $5 for stamp duty & processing.
For example, as you can see in the sample loan chart below,
a $300 one-week loan would cost a total of $20 (5% + $5 admin fee).